Martin Rigley MBE
Martin Rigley has run the family engineering business for 28 years having started his working life as an apprentice electrical engineer with British Coal. In addition, he acts as Non-Executive Director for a number of East Midlands businesses.
He is currently:
- Chair of the Ashfield Towns Fund Board
- Chair of Governors at Academy Transformation Trust Further Education Provision
- Project Board Chair Sherwood Observatory
- Chair of D2N2 LEP Manufacturing Advisory Panel
- Business Ambassador for Portland Training College
- Co-Founder of The Musketeers CIC, addressing digital poverty in North Nottinghamshire
- A Help to Grow Mentor for both Nottingham Trent University and the University of Derby
Martin was awarded an MBE for Services to Innovation and Business in 2016.
Martin has a passion for helping the next generation of "makers", the great manufacturing and engineering businesses in the UK and acts as a business coach and mentor to a number of "makers".