Advanced Sales Excellence
Date: Tuesday, 23 February 2021
Time: 9:30am - 3:00pm
Available To: Members and Non Members
Member Price: £480.00+VAT
Non-Member Price: £624.00+VAT
Please note: This course is running over two days
23 February - 9.30am - 4.30pm
24 February - 9.30am - 12.30pm
The Advanced Sales Excellence programme strives to improve outcomes from business meetings through a more structured and focused approach to selling and negotiating.
Course programme in detail
The programme aims to drive business performance through a well-planned approach and solid meeting framework, helping delegates to understand each stage of the sales process and the importance of creating a clearly differentiated solution for their clients.
- Preparing for the meeting by planning your objectives and approach
- Where to find information to help you prepare and creating a structure for the meeting
- Getting the meet and greet right
- Getting rapport quickly and encouraging the client to talk and open up - finding out client needs
- Structuring your questioning technique around SPECIFICS
- Asking the right questions to be able to design your solution and help the client develop the business case at the same time so that if they need to involve others they gain buy-in quickly.
- Identifying the key motivators of the client and using them to prepare for objections
- Constructing a value proposition which the client will find attractive and want to buy.
- Presenting the value proposition in a way that feels positive for you and compelling for the client
- Negotiating the solution and dealing with concerns/questions or objections quickly and elegantly using the LATACC process so the client feels answered and reassured.
- Closing naturally so that the client wants to go ahead
- Finalising the details with the client and addressing the needs of other influencers to the purchase decision so that the sale is secure and more likely to lead to further business in the future
The course is a combination of a taught theme or structure, then practical application through role play and discussion/reflection
This two-day course will provide delegates with the confidence and toolkit to run highly effective meetings with clients, positively impacting on closure rates, average order value and margin.
The training takes place over two separate days, with time between, to put skills into practice and then take them onto the next layer. This promotes better learning and embedding of the skills learnt.
Who should attend
- Field Sales professionals or those moving into such roles
- Account Managers and anyone in a client facing role
- Those who want to improve their commercial skills
- Sales people who operate in price sensitive markets
- Individuals who want to increase conversion rates, average order values
- and profit margin
This course is being delivered online with full participation from delegates, you will be expected to have your camera on during the course.
A joining link will be sent to you with joining instructions around a week before the course start date.
About the trainer
The course leader is Charles Barnascone. Charles is a highly experienced trainer, sales coach and business development consultant who has worked with a large number of diverse companies delivering training solutions in an innovative way and providing business development support.
10% discount for 3 delegates or more
To qualify for the 10% discount please make your booking(s) for three or more delegates on any one or two day open training course at the same time.
Other courses you may benefit from
- Selling for the non-sales person
- How to win business in large organisations
- PR for business
- How to write marketing material
- Getting started in marketing
Submit your booking today using the form below.