Export Documentation - BCC Accredited - Chesterfield
Venue: Chamber Offices, Chesterfield, Chesterfield
Date: Wednesday, 22 April 2020
Time: 9:00am - 4:30pm
Available To: Members and Non Members
Member Price: £260.00+VAT
Non-Member Price: £370.00+VAT
This full-day practical programme provides delegates with the necessary skills and knowledge to prepare and process documents encountered when exporting goods overseas. It is fully supported with user friendly and up-to-date notes (including copies of completed documents) to ensure they can operate effectively back in the workplace.
During the programme delegates will study the principles and current industry practices required to ensure that they can process documents thus ensuring they operate both legally and cost effectively. They will study all of the critical documents - and will know how to complete them, what to do with them and WHY they are preparing them.
Workshop Programme in detail
- "The foundations" - including a study of information sources, legal requirements, record keeping and software systems
- A study of the significance of documentary content - with specific reference to Incoterms 2010, how to prove origin and the commodity code
- The exporters commercial documents - quotations, invoices and packing lists
- The "origin documents" - including C/Os, EUR1s and ATRs
- Offical documents - the export licence, pre-shipment inspection, and C88 SAD at Customs' clearance
- Dealing with the freight forwarder - including ECSIs, SSNs,
- The proof of export documents - including Bills of lading, AWBS and CMR notes.
- Payment mechanisms and a review of the documents needed to ensure payment
At the end of the programme delegates will have received training to ensure they can confidently deal with export documents within their organisation thus ensuring both legal compliance and cost effectiveness for all of their exports. This course is one of six accredited courses which form part of a new initiative which East Midlands Chamber (Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire) and BCC are involved in. Those who pass all six courses will achieve a nationally recognised Foundation Award in International Trade.
Who should attend?
All those working in export administration, export sales and freight moving who are required to deal with export documents within their organisation. Newcomers and experienced staff needing a refresher programme on current requirements will benefit greatly from this programme.
This one day workshop is delivered in a board room style environment from the Chambers modern training facilities and is limited to a maximum of 12 delegates. Lunch and refreshments are provided as part of this workshop and there is no requirement for delegates to bring any stationery or IT equipment.
Other courses you may benefit from
- ITOPS - International Trade Operations and Procedures
- Letters of Credit
Submit your booking today using the form below.