Successful businesses accelerate their success by building a high performance team.
These teams thrive no matter what storm is occurring in the business environment. Drawing on the trainer’s own experience in creating numerous high performance teams as well as coaching others the seminar covers the key foundations of top teams. Practical skills are then provided and experienced to accelerate the journey of building a high performance team.
Who Should Attend
Established business owners and managers, who are responsible for a team and need to hone and develop skills to become a more effective leader.
• The power of team work and what makes a high performance team
• Cycle of team creation
• A high performance team in practice
• Leadership role in shaping culture and how it impacts on performance
• Defining a high performance and innovative culture (Gaping Void methodology)
• Leadership of an innovative culture (drivers and barriers for innovation & change and the link to effectiveness and efficiency)
• The ten core strategies to a build a high performance team
What Outcomes Will Be Achieved
• Understanding of what is a high performance team
• Insights as to level of performance of your team
• How to build and sustain an innovative culture
• Strategies that can be used to raise the performance of any team
• Identification of leadership barriers that may be holding back a team’s performance
book your place
Click the button below to book your place. You will be taken to an external site.Click here to book