Trust changes EVERYTHING. It’s the glue that binds everything together and makes things happen faster, smoother, deeper and wider in our relationships, cultures and lives. But what does Trust actually consist of? What is the evidence that we have it? How do we better build it?
Led by internationally acclaimed culture change expert David Chabeaux (who is currently working with us here at the chamber on our own cultural effectiveness) this full day in-person Masterclass shows you what is really at the CORE of Trust and how you can build higher trust relationships and cultures faster.
Attending this masterclass, participants will immerse themselves in what it takes to develop the high trust behaviours which transform relationships.
You will learn to:
• Recognise the different approaches, styles and needs of others
• Understand how different perceptions contribute to ineffective communications
• Raise awareness of our own behavioural impact in relationship building
• Use active listening techniques to build trust and rapport
• Create a climate of collaboration in and between teams
• Apply appropriate strategies to make relationships robust and productive.
What Outcomes Will Be Achieved
• Introduction to the CORE Model
• Understanding Others
• The New Communication Process
• Building Rapport and Trust
• Social Styles
• Mapping The Future
book your place
Click the button below to book your place. You will be taken to an external site.Click here to book