Before you book: Please note these networks are only open to Manufacturers (those businesses who make something).
For all other enquiries please contact EMMN@emc-dnl.co.uk
The Derby Manufacturing Network forms part of the umbrella East Midlands Manufacturing Network which is led by East Midlands Chamber. It unites local manufacturers, enabling members to harness the cross-industry, business, engineering and manufacturing knowledge necessary to evolve and expand.
The agenda for the next meeting can be found below.
• Opening address from the Chair – Mark Goldby
• Update from Make UK
• Open debate – members’ challenges & concerns, and peer support on offer
We have laid strong foundations to make this and our other local networks across the East Midlands a success. How? By securing impressive host locations and by putting in place experienced facilitating leadership with a Chair & Vice Chair. We now need you to come along and tell us what is most important to you and your business. We want to develop a trust peer to peer environment between all the members, and shape the network to your needs – great or small!
Identify common issues and problem solve in a trusted, collaborative environment
• Encourage best practice and the sharing of skills across member companies
• Host specialists from a diverse range of fields to share their expertise in the form of presentations, workshops and other networking events
• Create a positive perception of UK manufacturing
• Promote growth in our sector
• Attract manufacturing businesses to Derbyshire and the East Midlands
book your place
Please complete with delegate details, we can only accept one delegate booking per form. If you wish to book multiple delegates, please email email@example.com or complete a form for each delegate.