How we answer telephone calls can be so important, it can make a difference between loosing or keeping a customer or supplier.
By the end of the course, delegates will:
• Understand the advantages and limitations of their own telephone style, and identify development areas.
• Recognise the challenges of communicating over the telephone and how to overcome
• Use techniques to be more effective over the telephone
• Plan telephone calls successfully
• Manage “difficult” calls, while remaining calm and in control.
This course is being delivered in collaboration with our training partner, Challenge Consulting and will be held at their purpose-built training and conference centre in Nottinghamshire and is limited to a maximum of 12 delegates.
This is a practical course that challenges attendees to understand the strengths and weaknesses of their current telephone style, and help them develop more confident and successful telephone behaviours.
This course is for anyone who needs to use the telephone to communicate effectively with customers, suppliers or colleagues.
book your place
Please complete with delegate details, we can only accept one delegate booking per form. If you wish to book multiple delegates, please email email@example.com or complete a form for each delegate.