The war for talent is raging. If we want to attract, retain, reward and develop the best, it’s VITAL that we ensure that our ‘talent’ systems are effective and aligned with the capability we want to build in the business.
In this highly interactive 1 day in-person Masterclass, internationally acclaimed culture change expert David Chabeaux (who is currently working with us here at the chamber on our own cultural effectiveness) reveals the 4 key cultural talent drivers of Enable, Empower, Align, Unleash and what you can do to build a culture that becomes a magnet for talent.
As a result of participating in this process, attendees will:
• Know what it takes to recruit, retain, motivate and recognise the best talent
• Understand how a culture can release (or restrain) the best talent from thriving.
• Delve into what really matters most to you (and others)
• Develop a keen understanding of your (and other people’s) types, preferences and needs
• Recognise the critical nature of agile thinking
What Outcomes Will Be Achieved
• Where are you now?
• Enable: Understanding you, your people and what everyone needs…
• Empower: Create clear opportunities for growth
• Align: Get your systems and processes right, for they release (or restrain) great talent
• Unleash – Bringing it all together through unleashing people’s voice
This event is part of a series of online and in-person masterclasses. Designed to take you on a progressive journey, we recommend attending all six of these full-day workshops, though attendance on each session is not essential and can be booked as single events, find out more.
book your place
Click the button below to book your place. You will be taken to an external site.Click here to book