Are you intrigued by the potential of artificial intelligence for your business? Have you heard of ChatGPT and want to know how it can help streamline your operations and improve your marketing?
This one-day action planning workshop is designed to introduce you to the powerful world of ChatGPT. This workshop is a fantastic opportunity for business owners and marketing managers at SMEs to understand and adopt AI in their business strategy.
ChatGPT, developed by OpenAI, is a leading language model that can transform the way your business interacts with customers, deals with inquiries, and even creates content. However, many businesses still need to leverage this technology to its full potential. This workshop is designed to bring you up to speed with what ChatGPT is, how it works, and how you can use it to give your business a competitive edge.
Who Should Attend
This workshop is for business owners and marketing managers who want to harness the power of AI in their operations and strategies. You don’t need any prior knowledge of AI or ChatGPT.
• Introduction to ChatGPT and its capabilities
• Understanding prompts
• How to use ChatGPT for content creation
• Case studies: Successful implementation of ChatGPT in businesses
• The future of ChatGPT and Generative AI
What Outcomes Will Be Achieved
• An understanding of what ChatGPT is and how it works
• Insights into how ChatGPT can revolutionise your customer service and content creation
• Practical tips on how to integrate ChatGPT into your business
• Knowledge of ethical considerations when using AI in your business
• Confidence to use ChatGPT in your business with hands-on experience
To be eligible to attend this event you must be a business based in one of the following districts: Amber Valley; Ashfield; Bassetlaw; Broxtowe; Chesterfield; Derby; Derbyshire Dales; Erewash; Gedling; High Peak; Leicester City; Mansfield; Newark & Sherwood; North East Derbyshire; Nottingham; Rushcliffe; or South Derbyshire.
book your place
Click the button below to book your place. You will be taken to an external site.Click here to book