It’s time to put your knowledge into action! In this action planning workshop, we’ll help you transform theory into practice, equipping you with the tools you need to create robust action plans to take back to your business.
If you’re unsure where your money is best spent, then spend a day with us, where you will discover the many paid digital advertising opportunities that are available to new or small businesses without having to spend huge sums of money.
This action planning workshop will look at each of the different paid digital advertising opportunities including search, social, display and video and how they can offer opportunities to achieve different marketing objectives for your business.
Who Should Attend
New or small business owners or employees who are just getting started with marketing and want to explore the opportunities around Paid Digital Advertising on a restricted budget.
• All aspects of paid digital marketing but with an emphasis on which elements could work for new or small businesses
• Differences between search, social, display and video advertising and the different parts they play in the decision-making journey of potential customers
• Which automated advertising options are available in search that are suitable for new or small businesses including Local Ads and Smart advertising solutions
• How to take advantage of localised advertising on social media, and how to find the best audience for your business
• Key performance indicators (KPIs) that you will need to measure in order to monitor the success of your campaigns across different platforms
• Impact on cost depending on your marketing objectives including brand awareness, website traffic, and new customer acquisition
• Opportunities and surprisingly low costs behind video advertising
• Building remarketing and retargeting audiences to move people through your sales funnel
What Outcomes Will Be Achieved
• Which advertising platform is more likely to achieve their marketing objectives on a restrictive budget
• Which marketing objectives work better across these different advertising platforms
• How localised advertising can work across all advertising platforms and which different campaign types are available
• Setting KPIs and measuring the success of your campaigns against these indicators
• How to build a sales funnel and which paid digital advertising platforms can help move people closer to a purchase or booking
• How to monitor & manage your campaigns as you grow
• Complete action planning activities throughout the workshop to ensure that they have a roadmap of actions around paid digital advertising for new or small businesses when they return to their office
book your place
Click the button below to book your place. You will be taken to an external site.Click here to book