This course will lead delegates through the procedures and documentation required to successfully complete an import transaction.
Delegates will learn about the import process from initial contact with potential supplier to the import customs clearance process to ensure receipt of goods in time and within budget.
The course will be delivered online with full participation from all attendees. You will be sent a calendar invite along with your link to access the session following receipt of your booking.
Workshop Programme in Detail
• Sources of information
• Typical import steps and import order administration
• Incoterms 2020
• Tariff and commodity codes
• Payment terms
• Modes of transport
• Using a freight forwarder and freight rates
• Documentation including insurance, transport and customs
• Trading with the EU
• Overview of other Custom regimes in particular an Introduction to Special Procedures
Delegates will understand the procedures and documentation required to ensure the import transaction is successful and avoid any possible problems.
book your place
Please complete with delegate details, we can only accept one delegate booking per form. If you wish to book multiple delegates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete a form for each delegate.