This workshop offers an opportunity to learn how to leverage Resilience-building strategies for team members in order to improve staff retention rates. Delegates will have the opportunity for hands-on practice of key strategies for developing Resilience, as well as a forum for discussing and resolving challenges to staff attraction and retention within their organisation.
What is Resilience?
Resilience is about the ability to deal with whatever life throws at you. It helps you to respond to stressful and unexpected situations in a confident and appropriate manner. It makes you more flexible and adaptable, even in the most challenging of situations. By developing your Resilience you will be better equipped to see problems as opportunities for growth, increase your self-confidence, have greater self-esteem, and become a high-performer. Resilience gives you greater determination to get through setbacks. Research shows that Resilient people stay calm and rational under pressure, are better at regulating their emotions, consistently perform at high levels and are more productive at work than less Resilient team members.
– How much does it cost your organisation in terms of time, money and resources when a good staff member leaves? How can you try and prevent this from happening?
– The role of Resilience in staff retention – what is Resilience and why is it important to develop it?
– Staying Resilient in stressful situations
– Quick wins for building staff Resilience and preventing burn-out.
– Action Planning for building Resilience
book your place
Please complete with delegate details, we can only accept one delegate booking per form. If you wish to book multiple delegates, please email email@example.com or complete a form for each delegate.