Coaching skills aim to pose probing questions in order to guide others toward improvement and learning through teamwork, positive leadership and strengths.
Course programme in detail
By the end of the course, delegates will:
• Understand the differences between coaching, mentoring and training
• Identify with, and understand the pros and cons of their own coaching style.
• Know, step by step, how to approach the coaching process including the action planning process.
• Recognise a range of circumstances within their workplace where coaching would be beneficial, and • know how to identify and agree a coaching need with the coachee.
• Have practiced key coaching skills and identified their own strengths and areas for improvement
• Know how to evaluate the coaching
This course is being delivered in collaboration with our training partner, Challenge Consulting and will be held at their purpose-built training and conference centre in Nottinghamshire and is limited to a maximum of 12 delegates.
To provide participants with the skills, knowledge and habits to enable them to approach, carry out and review the coaching process in a professional manner, bring out the best in those they coach.
This course is suitable for managers and staff members who are required to coach others towards their full potential.Bookings for this course are now closed, please contact email@example.com if assistance is needed.
book your place
Please complete with delegate details, we can only accept one delegate booking per form. If you wish to book multiple delegates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete a form for each delegate.