Is sales business planning an integral part of your business?
From big picture to goal deployment, this workshop deals with business planning in an interactive and practical way. There’s lots of room for debate and participants will have the opportunity to discuss how the training material can be applied to their business.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who has responsibility for business planning and direction.
• How to create the sales vision for your business including sources of sales revenue, product/ customer mix, customer development plans and sales culture
• How to design the structures and processes that will enable your business culture to flourish
• How to determine the capabilities and skills required at each level of your organisation to support and build that culture
• How to engender trust and loyalty throughout the organisation, particularly with customers
• How to implement a sales cycle
Expect to leave with skills and ideas to translate the vision for your business or team into a sales action plan that helps achieve sales goals and which supports your overall business strategy.
book your place
Click the button below to book your place. You will be taken to an external site.Click here to book