Learning to work effectively together with others in today’s world is absolutely VITAL. It requires us to step back, to seek first to understand others, rather than seeking to first be understood. Yet that can be pretty tough, right?! It requires us to be skilled in the nuances of managing inputs, agendas and attitudes from multiple sources. Only then can we effectively and sustainably influence others to see things differently or open up to alternative courses of action.
In this innovative and interactive 1 day in-person Masterclass, internationally acclaimed culture change expert David Chabeaux (who is currently working with us here at the chamber on our own cultural effectiveness) will show you how to really listen, and to build a culture that harnesses people’s own styles and needs with a deep understanding of the needs and desires of others.
As a result of participating in this process, attendees will:
• Stop and reflect on the way they think and act when dealing with others
• Raise self- awareness of impact on others
• Benefit from feedback on your impact from peers
• Take personal responsibility for developing, maintaining or improving relationships
• Learn and practice ways to communicate assertively and constructively with others
• Access conscious choice of behaviour in engagement with others
• Consider ways to bring to life their values in individual engagement with others
• Take personal responsibility for their own personal development
What Outcomes Will Be Achieved
• Are you LOST?
• Understanding what you (and others) need…
• What gets in the way?
• The most important thing you’ll ever learn….
• Now let’s feel it for REAL….
This event is part of a series of online and in-person masterclasses. Designed to take you on a progressive journey, we recommend attending all six of these full-day workshops, though attendance on each session is not essential and can be booked as single events, find out more.
book your place
Click the button below to book your place. You will be taken to an external site.Click here to book