Are you looking to start your own business? Unsure where to start? Kickstart your journey now book onto the two-day Start-Up Workshops!
Who should attend:
Anyone who’s looking to start their own self-employed journey
By booking onto this event you have automatically enrolled onto both days
Day one to include (26 March)
• Benefits of starting a business
• What can you offer customers?
• How to research the target market and find out customers needs
• Accessing Support
• Reaching customers and what to share with them to build a brand
• Researching competitors to understand the market
Day two to include (27 March)
• Understanding your USP and how to stand out from the crowd
• Legal considerations and company structures
• Understanding business finance
• Pricing strategies
• Action planning and designing realistic plans
• Next steps, training and support
The Accelerator project is funded by the UK Government through the UK Shared Prosperity Fund (UKSPF) and the Chamber to help local businesses at all stages of their development to start, sustain, grow and innovate.
To be eligible to attend this event you must be a resident based in Derby City/Derbyshire.
book your place
Click the button below to book your place. You will be taken to an external site.Click here to book