Often individuals are promoted as they are good workers and find themselves suddenly in charge of those who previously worked alongside them previously. The course is for anyone who finds themselves struggling to establish themselves as a team leader or supervisor.
Course programme in detail
• Identify what the company/team/customer expects of the supervisor, and recognise the suitability of their current relationship with their staff members.
• Deal with authority, responsibility, & being accountable.
• Describe their current leadership style and be able to identify appropriate circumstances to adapt this to assert authority in the right way.
• Know how to avoid claims of favouritism and being drawn into conflicts and inappropriate situations.
• Understand the importance of clear goals for teams and individuals and how to set and communicate these.
• Know how to approach ‘difficult’ conversations with staff in the right way to get results.
The course is being delivered in collaboration with our training partner, Challenge Consulting and will be held at their purpose-built training and conference centre in Nottinghamshire and is limited to a maximum of 12 delegates.
The course is designed to provide you with the techniques and tactics to establish authority within the supervisory role whilst maintaining good relationships with those you manage, making it easier to clarify expectations and manage performance.
This course is for anyone who finds themselves struggling to establish themselves as a team leader or supervisor, or where they find their authority is challenged by team members.
book your place
Bookings for this course are now closed, please contact email@example.com if assistance is needed.