Front line staff – are ultimately the Ambassadors for the company – whether they are dealing with suppliers, customers, or colleagues it is vital they get it right.
This highly practical day enables participants to review and explore the true meaning of “excellent customer service”. It focuses on the challenges – and rewards – of managing both internal and external customers effectively face to face and over the telephone.
Course programme in detail
By the end of the course, delegates will:
• Understand the differences between customer service and customer care and why they are so vital to any business.
• Understand the importance of setting and managing customer expectations and the needs and wants of different customer groups.
• Be able to communicate face to face with both internal and external customers in a confident and professional manner
• Understand the importance of creating a good first impression
• Be more self aware of both the verbal and non verbal signals that they display when communicating face to face and over the telephone with colleagues, suppliers and customers
• Be able to deal more effectively with “difficult” customers and complaints with a view to achieving mutually acceptable outcomes to ensure continued relationships into the future.
This course is being delivered in collaboration with our training partner, Challenge Consulting and will be held at their purpose-built training and conference centre in Nottinghamshire and is limited to a maximum of 12 delegates.
Lunch and refreshments are provided as part of this course. Please note, there is no requirement for delegates to bring any stationery or IT equipment unless otherwise stated in the joining instructions.
This highly practical day enables participants to review and explore the true meaning of “excellent customer service”. It focuses on the challenges – and rewards – of managing both internal and external customers effectively face to face and over the telephone. It is ideal for frontline staff who need to ensure they are offering excellent customer service.
book your place
Please complete with delegate details, we can only accept one delegate booking per form. If you wish to book multiple delegates, please email email@example.com or complete a form for each delegate.