In order to be successful we need to understand our business finances. Without this understanding we are unable to plan or make effective decisions. This course will provide an overview of the most common financial terms and provide techniques to help you to understand and control your finances.
This course will ensure you –
• Have undertaken a ‘jargon buster’ and understand key financial terminology.
• Be able to interpret a profit and loss account and balance sheet, identifying key areas of interest.
• Recognise the importance of cash flow and be able to create a cash flow forecast
• Know what ‘breakeven’ means and recognise its importance to business operations
• Know what questions to ask when creating and working to budgets including an awareness of cost behaviours.
To explain financial and accountancy jargon in plain English and to highlight they key areas of interest to enable effective planning and decision making. A workshop style of delivery will ensure opportunities to discuss ideas and share experiences to aid understanding.
This course is for business owners, managers or staff who require a working knowledge of costs, and understanding of the key financial documents used in organisations.
book your place
Please complete with delegate details, we can only accept one delegate booking per form. If you wish to book multiple delegates, please email email@example.com or complete a form for each delegate.