Video content is ubiquitous in marketing today. It is predicted to form an even greater part of marketing for a business in the future. Audiences love to watch video content and often find it easier to consume when attention spans are shortening. From a business marketing perspective, video makes sense when wanting to get target audiences to understand a key message and to get them to take an action.
But video doesn’t need to cost the earth; nor does it need to take lots of time to create. The rise of short-form video and its inclusion in many online platforms shows that businesses need to create this type of content if they want to keep up.
In this action planning workshop, we’ll look at the rise of video including making video from your smartphone, livestreaming and short form video like TikToks, Reels and Shorts. We’ll plan video content for your business and get practical so you gain confidence in this exciting new era of video for business.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who would like to learn about how short form video works and/ or who needs more confidence and experience in creating them for business.
• Why video is the format getting the most views on all platforms
• The differences between videos for YouTube, short form video and livestreaming and when you may choose to use which
• Video concepts and structure planning
• Getting out of your business comfort zone – why it’s easier than you think to not be boring
• YouTube and ‘regular’ video formats
• TikToks, Reels, Shorts
• Livestreaming – why, when, how
• Practical time!
What Outcomes Will Be Achieved
• Better knowledge of how video can be used for business
• An action plan of how you will use video including platform, format and structure
• Specific platform knowledge based on where your audience is
• Practical experience of creating video
book your place
Thank you for your interest in this event. This workshop is now fully booked, but check out upcoming dates and topics on our Events page.