WordPress powers over 43% of the web. Everything from hobby blogs to the biggest news sites online use this CMS. So there is fair chance that your website is built on the WordPress platform too.
Now its time for you to become an expert on your own website by joining this one-day WordPress masterclass action planning workshop. Discover how to use the many features of WordPress to your advantage as well as what to avoid.
Who Should Attend
Anyone within an organisation who works with WordPress or anyone considering using WordPress for a new website project.
There is no need to be technical however a prior understanding of or experience using WordPress is recommended.
• Overview of WordPress including the different versions
• WordPress concepts – themes, plugins, widgets, users etc
• Themes deep dive
• Plugins deep dive
• Widgets deep dive
• Full site editing
• Backup processes
• The future of WordPress
What Outcomes Will Be Achieved
• Leave the workshop with an advanced set of WordPress skills
• Have a deeper understanding of how WordPress works and be able to make better choices about how to use the platform
• Be exposed to some of the latest features
• Learn about what’s coming up in future releases of the world’s most popular CMS
book your place
Click the button below to book your place. You will be taken to an external site.Click here to book