Bank of England Forum
Venue: SFB Group, Unit 8, Oak Spinney Park, Leicester, Leicestershire
Date: Tuesday, 9 April 2019
Time: 8:00am - 9:30am
Available To: Members Only
Member Price: FREE
With no set agenda as such, this is an informal breakfast with the Bank of England, which is visiting Leicester to gain a sense of business confidence against a prolonged backdrop of political instability and investment uncertainty.
The Bank is interested to gauge the mood around recruitment and investment intentions, and any day-to-day issues affecting the operating conditions of Chamber-members.
Free to attend, this is an opportunity to share your observations and concerns, as the Bank reports business feedback to its Monetary Policy Committee, which sets the monthly interest-rates rates affecting us all.
Benefits of attending/who should attend:
- Business owners, Directors, Finance Managers, MDs, CEOs, Operations Managers
- Share your observations and concerns directly with the Bank of England
- Gain an insight into the region’s economic prospects and the means available to stimulate growth
- Flag-up any specific issues possibly being overlooked by the media, or that are pertinent to your industrial sector
- Understand the financial constraints/opportunities across a broad spectrum of industry
Booking your place:
For further details, please contact the Chamber's Policy Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01246 212533.
Submit your booking today using the form below.