Bank of England Forum
Venue: RSM, Rivermead House, 7 Lewis Court, Grove Park, Enderby, Leicester, LE19, Leicestershire
Date: Thursday, 26 March 2020
Time: 8:00am - 9:30am
Available To: Members Only
Member Price: FREE
This is a business breakfast with the Bank of England, which is visiting Leicester to gauge a sense of localised business confidence following the outcome of the recent General Election and the UK’s departure from the EU.
The Bank seeks to assess the mood concerning recruitment and investment intentions, and attendees are encouraged to draw attention towards any day-to-day issues affecting their current operating conditions.
Free to attend, this is an informal opportunity to share your observations and concerns, as the Bank evaluates incoming business feedback before reporting to its Monetary Policy Committee, which sets the interest-rates rates affecting us all.
Benefits of attending/who should attend:
Business owners, Directors, Finance Managers, MDs, CEOs, Operations Managers
- Share your observations and concerns directly with the Bank of England
- Understand how others are preparing their businesses at a time of prolonged political instability and economic uncertainty
- Gain an insight into the region’s economic prospects and the means available to stimulate growth
- Flag-up any specific issues possibly being overlooked by the media, or that are pertinent to your industrial sector
- Understand the financial constraints/opportunities across a broad spectrum of industry
Booking your place:
Aimed at Chamber-members only, and with limited space available for this discussion, please register your interest by completing the form below.