Bank of England Forum
Venue: Shorts Chartered Accountants & Business Advisors, Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Date: Tuesday, 1 October 2019
Time: 8:00am - 9:30am
Available To: Members Only
Member Price: FREE
With no set agenda as such, this is an informal breakfast with the Bank of England, which is visiting Derby to gain a sense of business confidence against a prolonged backdrop of political instability and economic uncertainty.
The Bank is interested to gauge the mood around recruitment and investment intentions, and any day-to-day issues affecting the operating conditions of Chamber-members.
Free to attend, this is an opportunity to share your observations and concerns, as the Bank takes incoming business feedback into account before its Monetary Policy Committee assesses the interest-rates rates affecting us all.
Benefits of attending/who should attend:
- Business owners, Directors, Finance Managers, MDs, CEOs, Operations Managers
- Share your observations and concerns directly with the Bank of England
- Gain an insight into the region’s economic prospects and the means available to stimulate growth
- Flag-up any specific issues possibly being overlooked by the media, or that are pertinent to your industrial sector
- Understand the financial constraints/opportunities across a broad spectrum of industry
For further details, please contact the Chamber's Policy Team at: email@example.com.
Confirmation of your booking
A full confirmation with parking and directions will be emailed to delegates approx. 5 working days prior to the event. If this is a paid for event, an invoice for your delegate place(s), will be emailed to you once your booking has been processed. We ask that all invoices are paid prior to attending the event.
Submit your booking today using the form below.