Bank of England Forum
Venue: EMA Training, Progress House, 4 Siddall Rd, Derby, DE1 2PW, Derbyshire
Date: Wednesday, 26 February 2020
Time: 8:00am - 9:30am
Available To: Members Only
Member Price: FREE
This is a business breakfast with the Bank of England, which is visiting Derby to gauge a sense of localised business confidence against a prolonged backdrop of political instability and economic uncertainty.
The Bank seeks to assess the mood concerning recruitment and investment intentions, and attendees are encouraged to draw attention towards any day-to-day issues affecting their current operating conditions.
Free to attend, this is an opportunity to share your observations and concerns, as the Bank evaluates incoming business feedback before reporting to its Monetary Policy Committee, which sets the interest-rates rates affecting us all.
Benefits of attending/who should attend:
- Business owners, Directors, Finance Managers, MDs, CEOs, Operations Managers
- Share your observations and concerns directly with the Bank of England
- Gain an insight into the region’s economic prospects and the means available to stimulate growth
- Flag-up any specific issues possibly being overlooked by the media, or that are pertinent to your industrial sector
- Understand the financial constraints/opportunities across a broad spectrum of industry
For further details, please contact the Chamber's Policy Team at: email@example.com
Confirmation of your booking
A full confirmation with parking and directions will be emailed to delegates approx. 5 working days prior to the event. If this is a paid for event, an invoice for your delegate place(s), will be emailed to you once your booking has been processed. We ask that all invoices are paid prior to attending the event.
Submit your booking today using the form below.