Bank of England Forum (10 September)
Type: Information and Policy
Date: Thursday, 10 September 2020
Time: 2:00pm - 3:00pm
Available To: Members and Non Members
Member Price: FREE
Non-Member Price: FREE
This is an online discussion with the Bank of England to gauge a sense of the current localised economic environment and the impact of the current challenging climate.
This online meeting will be delivered via the online platform "GoToMeeting"*
Please use the booking form below and we will register your interest and forward the link to join the event.
You will be provided with easy to follow information of what you need to do to access the meeting, should you have not used GoToMeeting before.
You may want to provide some questions for consideration prior to the webinar, these can be submitted here by email here
* we are using this platform to enable this to be an interactive, roundtable style session which will provide delegates an opportunity to ask questions and interact with, and feedback to, the Bank of England representative.
The Bank seeks to assess the mood concerning recruitment and investment intentions, and attendees are encouraged to draw attention towards any day-to-day issues affecting their current operating conditions. This meeting will of course have a focus on the impact of the Coronavirus Pandemic.
This is an opportunity to share your observations and concerns, as the Bank evaluates incoming business feedback before reporting to its Monetary Policy Committee for future reports, which sets the interest-rates rates affecting us all.
Benefits of attending/who should attend:
Business owners, Directors, Finance Managers, MDs, CEOs, Operations Managers
- Share your observations and concerns directly with the Bank of England
- Understand how others are preparing their businesses at a time of prolonged economic uncertainty
- Gain an insight into the region’s economic prospects and the means available to stimulate growth
- Flag-up any specific issues possibly being overlooked by the media, or that are pertinent to your industrial sector
- Understand the financial constraints/opportunities across a broad spectrum of industry
Booking your place:
Please register your interest by completing the form below. Should the session become overbooked we will look to ensure that we have a representative spread of business types so we can provide comprehensive feedback, in this case some registrations may have to be respectfully declined.
Once booked please put the date in you diary, a link to join the webinar will be sent prior to the event.
Submit your booking today using the form below.