If your company trades internationally, you could potentially save thousands of pounds every year and benefit from unique networking opportunities by taking out our International Trade Membership.
The Chamber’s International Trade Membership can provide your business with a tailored mix of expert advice relevant to your business size, sector and experience. It also includes enhanced Chamber services focused on international trade, plus a wide range of discounts on services you’re probably using or are likely to need.
- Free Tate’s International Trade Briefing plus 10% discount on Tate’s Export Guide – the leading international trade reference publication
- Six free upgrades to Premium Documentation – giving you a speedier service/putting your documents to the top of the queue
- Free international payments – with huge potential savings
- 40% discount on HMRC Compliance Review – minimising the risk on importing and exporting
- Discounted translation and linguistic services – helping you navigate new markets and cultures
- Discounts on second and subsequent international student placements – embed market knowledge
- Free freight forwarder review and findings report – improving your processes
- Optimised trade and accelerated growth opportunities
With access to specialist advice and overseas trading experts you can quickly establish the optimised route to increasing international business for your organisation. Whether you are looking to explore new markets and learn from the experiences of others, or benefit from being part of a larger network of like-minded members – the Chamber’s International Trade Membership will help you accelerate growth and profitability from overseas trade.
International Trade Membership Prices as at 1 April 2018:
|Number of Employees||Member Rate (£)||VAT (£)||Total Price inc. VAT (£)|
|2 to 10||423.00||84.60||570.60|
|11 to 50||540.00||108.00||648.00|
|51 to 100||704.00||140.80||844.80|
|101 to 200||1,144.00||228.80||1,372.80|
|201 to 500||1,522.00||304.40||1,826.40|
|Charities/schools 11+ employees||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Membership payment can be made in full by credit/debit card, or by annual direct debit only. Full details can be provided by your membership adviser.
To view membership terms and conditions and download an application form, please click here.
The next step – arrange a personal, no obligation discussion to find out more by calling 0333 320 0333 (option 1) or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.