Patronage - want to increase your influence?
If you want to expand your reach in the East Midlands, then becoming a Chamber Patron is a shrewd move. It enables you to mix with the region's leading businesses at exclusive events, gain insights into what's going to happen and helps raise your profile on multiple levels.
How does becoming a patron increase influence?
Patronage is an exclusive partnership between the Chamber and those businesses and organisations that want to take a leading role in the business community. Your business will be at the forefront of the East Midlands business community, helping to influence its future and development. Becoming a Patron will provide a wealth of additional services and opportunities tailored to your organisation - some of which are listed below:
Sponsorship of major flagship Chamber events
With three county-based Business Awards taking place annually across Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire, the Chamber's Patronage programme includes opportunities to sponsor a category at one of the county-based awards gala dinner evenings - and/or other major flagship Chamber events - and includes significant press and communications profile of this sponsorship both pre and post event.
As a Patron, a significant volume of brand promotion and association is provided. This includes:
- A dedicated page for Strategic Partners and Patrons to profile themselves in the Chamber's Business Network per year (which has a distribution of 5,000 and a readership of over 20,000 per issue) including each Strategic Partner and Patron's logo in every edition
- Priority profiling of your organisations content across the breadth of the Chamber publication channels - including Business Network magazine
- Brand association on key corporate material – your logo on Chamber stationery, the Chamber’s Annual Report, inclusion in key marketing publications used for the Annual Dinner, Annual General Meeting and across the breadth of the events programme
- Your organisations content on the Chamber website - for marketing as well as for commentary
High level networking
Chamber Patronage includes a number of high level networking opportunities throughout the year. This includes:
- Chamber Annual Dinner - complimentary seats at the prestigious Annual Dinner, which attract over 500 business guests from across the region
- Invitation to each President’s Dinner – the President’s Dinner is a monthly topical business roundtable event with the largest employers in the three counties
- Opportunities to host/attend/speak at any of the Chamber Sector Forums – Manufacturing and Engineering, Transport and Logistics, Low Carbon, HR Forum, International Trade Forum and Bank of England Forum
Each Patronage is also bespoke and designed to offer each Patron great value based around their specific activity, sector and key objectives.
What is this worth to your business?
For details of the Chamber's current Patrons click here. If you are interested in becoming a Chamber Patron then please contact Yvonne Pennington on 033 320 0333 ext. 2010 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to discuss an aspect of Chamber membership?
Please call 0333 320 0333 and press 'Option 1' to talk with one of our friendly membership team today
Whatever your organisation’s size, industry type and location, ask yourself this question: If becoming a member could actually save me more than the subscription – as well as providing hundreds of tangible and added-value benefits and opportunities - what’s the reason for not becoming a member?
To view membership terms and conditions and download an application form, please click here.