Patronage - want to increase your influence?
If you want to expand your reach in the East Midlands, then becoming a Chamber Patron is a shrewd move. It enables you to mix with the regions leading businesses at exclusive events, gain insight into what's going to happen and helps raise you profile on multiple levels.
How does becoming a patron increase influence?
Patronage is an exclusive partnership between the Chamber and those businesses and organisations that want to take a leading role in the business community. Your business will be at the forefront of the East Midlands business community, helping to influence its future and development. Becoming a Patron will provide a wealth of additional services and opportunities tailored to your organisation - some of which are listed below:
Sponsorship of Chamber Business Awards
With three county based business awards taking place annually in Derby, Nottingham and Leicester - The Chamber Patronage programme includes sponsorship of one category at one of the county based awards gala dinner evenings and includes significant press and communications profile of this sponsorship both pre and post Awards.
As a Patron, a significant volume of brand promotion and association is provided. This includes:
- A dedicated page for advertorial or an advert in one edition of ‘Business Network’ per year (the Chamber’s monthly magazine Business Network has a distribution of 5,000 and a readership of 21,000 per issue)
- Priority profiling of your organisations content across the breadth of the Chamber publication channels
- Brand association on key corporate material – your logo on Chamber stationery, the Chamber’s Annual Report, inclusion in key marketing publications used for the Annual Dinner, Annual General Meeting and across the breadth of the events programme
- Your organisations content on the Chamber website - for marketing as well as for commentary
High level networking
Chamber Patronage includes a number of high level networking opportunities throughout the year. This includes:
- Chamber Annual Dinner - complimentary table of 10 at the Annual Dinner, which attract over 600 business guests from across the region.
- Invitation to each President’s Dinner – the President’s Dinner is a monthly topical business roundtable event with the largest employers in the three counties.
- Opportunities to host / attend / speak at any of the Chamber Sector Forums – Manufacturing and Engineering, Transport & Logistics, Low Carbon, HR Forum, International Trade Forum and Bank of England Forum
What is this worth to your business?
For details of the Chamber's current Patrons click here. If you are interested in becoming a Chamber Patron then please contact Yvonne Pennington on 033 320 0333 ext. 2010 or by email email@example.com.
Would you like to discuss an aspect of Chamber membership?
Please call 0333 320 0333 and press 'Option 1' to talk with one of our friendly membership team today
Whatever your organisation’s size, industry type and location, ask yourself this question: If becoming a member actually saves me more than the subscription – as well as providing hundreds of tangible and added-value benefits and opportunities - what’s the reason for not becoming a member?
To view membership terms and conditions and download an application form, please click here.