Standard Membership - What Will It Cost?
A better question may be what will you get in return? Typically whatever size of business you are you should get at least as much back as you've paid - without trying too hard. However, the more active you are the greater the return on your investment - in some cases this can exceed four times the value of membership.
How much does joining the Chamber cost and what exactly do you get from being a part of the region’s largest business support organisation?.
Standard Membership prices as at 1 April 2019 are:
|Number of Employees||Member Rate (£)||VAT (£)||Total Price inc. VAT (£)|
|2 to 10||361.00||72.20||433.20|
|11 to 50||464.00||92.80||556.80|
|51 to 100||567.00||113.40||680.40|
|101 to 200||927.00||185.40||1,112.40|
|201 to 500||
|Charities/schools 11+ employees||402.00||80.40||482.40|
How can you make Membership pay for itself?
Below is a quick summary of what's included in your membership. When utilised, these additional member benefits can help ensure ROI before even taking into account the other products and services on offer as part of membership throughout the year.
Immediate benefits upon becoming a member:
- Access to an experienced and knowledgeable membership adviser – if you’re in any doubt as to how to maximise your membership, your adviser is always on hand.
- Access to a tailored members database - with GDPR, it's increasingly difficult to reach new potential customers, your business adviser can help you reach your target audience.
- Access to unique PR opportunities - have stories and news published in the Chamber’s flagship Business Network magazine and its eshots to all members (only available to Chamber members).
- Free advertising - Member-to-Member discounts, appear in e-shots and much more.
- Instant credibility to fellow members - Use of the exclusive ‘Member of the East Midlands Chamber’ logo for your website and collateral, you'll be in a fellow member with more than 4000 other businesses.
- Boost your SEO and businesses online presence - Your business will be listed on the Chamber’s online Members Directory with a hyperlink to your website.
Professional Legal, HR, Tax & VAT and Health & Safety business advice - together with £1m of excess free insurance - all part of your membership
- Chamber HR - access to employment law and human resource telephone advice from leading HR specialists, absolutely free. Whether you have a discipline issue or a potential a redundancy problem - you can just pick up the phone and call for expert advice.
- Chamber Legal - As a Chamber member you have free access to our essential and comprehensive Chamber Legal service. The insurance policy provides cover for a member’s business in matters including employment disputes, tax investigations and property disputes, as well as cover for the member’s employees in personal injury claims and motor disputes.
- Chamber Health and Safety - The advice lines are here to help you, and not just if you have a serious problem or issue. They can help with any questions you may have, whether positive or negative. Insurance - cover to help you defend health and safety prosecutions. Up to £100,000 per claim and £1m in the annual aggregate.
- Chamber Tax and VAT - free access to our essential and comprehensive Chamber Tax and VAT service. £1m insurance cover to deal with a full HMRC enquiry, aspect enquiries, PAYE disputes and VAT disputes.
£1m of excess free insurance – all included in your membership
Chamber HR, Legal and Health and Safety forms combined and unlimited access to five business advice lines and over 600 free business documents, plus £1m of excess free insurance – all included in your membership.
Discounts on products and services you're probably already using
- Over 50% off AA business breakdown cover
- Discounted healthcare plans through renowned providers Westfield Health and AXA PPP Healthcare
- Discounted Training Courses - from very basic business skills to career development
- Discounted Events, Expos and Networking
- Discounted international documentation – this service has saved members thousands of pounds
- Moneycorp discounts - for all your foreign exchange needs
- Year-round discounted rate on advertising in the Chamber’s Business Network magazine
- Member-to-Member discounts
- 21 Marketing Tips to help you grow your business - click here to download.
If becoming a member actually pays for itself – What reason is there to prevent you joining today?
The amount you pay is based fairly on the size of your business - the return on investment is based upon how proactive you are in exploiting the members discounts, member-to-member offers, engaging in the members events and expert help available
Would you like to discuss an aspect of Chamber membership?
Please call 0333 320 0333 and press 'Option 1' to talk with one of our friendly membership team today
Whatever your organisation’s size, industry type and location, ask yourself this question: If becoming a member actually saves me more than the subscription – as well as providing hundreds of tangible and added-value benefits and opportunities - what’s the reason for not becoming a member?