If you’re excited by the prospect of starting a new journey in a varied administration role, we have the perfect opportunity for you in an engineering company based in Chesterfield.
We are experts in the oil filtration and oil analysis industry and can provide you with everything you could need for all of your oil or diesel filtration and analysis needs.
The main duties will be the day to day office administration to include:
- Answer phone calls and contacting customers about their orders and enquiries
- Liaise with the product support team and assist on all company business, customer issues and contracts
- Learning about our Oil Analysis Laboratory Database, how to import files and issuing reports by e-mail to our customers
- Assisting with our E-commerce store and updating documentation for our main website
- A little laboratory work working alongside our experienced technician and assisting in creating detailed reports
- Assist the product support team with reports and delivery notes and helping arranging despatch of products through our couriers
- Packaging of goods and booking the same with our courier services, assisting in stocktaking as required
- The hours are flexible and it is expected that you will learn to manage your own time and keep adequate records where required appropriate to the position.
- Full training will be given in all areas, internally by our experienced staff and externally through the Apprenticeship Training Programme working towards the relevant qualifications.
- All relevant work station tools, computer, telephone, full product training & support, literature, PPE etc. will be provided.
- Excellent team player
- Good communicator
- Good ICT skills
- Positive attitude
- Excellent ability to follow instructions
- Attention to detail
In terms of qualifications, ideally, you will have achieved or be expected to achieve GCSE (or equivalent) grade 4/C or above in English, maths and have good computer skills.
We are looking for candidates that wish to grow and progress with the company.
Hours of work are flexible Monday to Friday and based on a 37.5 hour week. Holidays are 20 statutory days plus UK Bank Holidays. Salary is paid monthly and will be based on existing qualifications and reviewed at 6 month intervals during the apprenticeship.
To find out more, please click here.