Monday, 20 June 2022
Mattioli Woods joins East Midlands Chamber as strategic partner
Mattioli Woods, a national provider of wealth management services, has joined forces with the Chamber as a strategic partner.
The company, which has strong roots in the East Midlands, believes its financial services experience will help serve the region’s business community and its employees.
It was founded more than 30 years ago in Leicester and has been involved with the Chamber at different stages since then as it continues to grow new and existing relationships with sole traders, SMEs and larger corporations across the county.
Mattioli Woods’ services include:
- Wealth management – pensions, investments, financial planning and protection
- Employee benefits – pensions, flexible benefits, healthcare and financial education
- Asset management – portfolio management, individual structured products, cash ISAs, EIS, SEIS, VCTs and OEICs
- Property fund management – Real Estate Investment Trust and syndicated property
- Professional adviser services – SIPP, SSAS and trustee services
Doug Ryan, wealth management director at Mattioli Woods, said: “We are looking forward to connecting with members, patrons and other strategic partners, whether in person at any of the incredible events throughout the calendar, through publications or even social media.
“If you would like an introduction to hear how we can assist you or your business, one of our qualified specialist consultants will be on hand to provide in-person, bespoke and considered advice.”
Scott Knowles, chief executive of the Chamber, added: “After developing a close working relationship with Mattioli Woods in recent years, we are very excited to bring the firm on board as our latest strategic partner, and look forward to exploring projects and workstreams on which we can collaborate in the near future.”