Chamber Tax and VAT
As a Chamber member you have free access to our essential and comprehensive Chamber Tax and VAT service.
The Chamber’s Tax and VAT service is one part of unlimited access to five business advice lines and over 600 free business documents, plus £1m of excess free insurance – all included in your membership.
The Chamber Tax and VAT service includes:
Advice line - unlimited access* to experienced tax and VAT advisers. Available during office hours. The advice lines are here to help, and not just if you have a serious problem or issue. They can help with any questions you may have, whether positive or negative. These are the kind of subjects the advisers can help with:
- Treatment of benefits in kind
- Corporation tax calculations
- Liabilities to capital gains tax
- Property income and expenses
- Residency status
- Remittance based on foreign income
- Stamp duty land tax liabilities
- Travel and subsistence costs
- Inheritance tax and estates
- HMRC enquiries/investigations
- VAT registration
- EU reverse charge mechanism
- Place of supply rules
- Partial exemption
- VAT on land and property
- VAT rates on output services
- Recovery of foreign VAT
Insurance - cover to deal with a full HMRC enquiry, aspect enquiries, PAYE disputes and VAT disputes. Up to £100,000 per claim and £1m in the annual aggregate.
*unlimited access is subject to a fair use policy.
For more information and to utilise this service, please contact the Chamber's membership team by calling 0333 320 0333 - option 1 or email email@example.com.