Derby Business Resilience Programme
Purchasing habits have changed as a result of Covid-19 and the end of the EU transition period, with fewer in-store visitors and a move towards online transactions. The shift to online is expected to be long-term; so how can you make sure the trend presents an opportunity, and not a threat, to your business?
Help is at hand from Derby Business Resilience Programme.
The project is funded by Derby City Council, and delivered in partnership with East Midlands Chamber (Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire). It is designed to help your business implement modern forms of online trading that complement, rather than replace, your high street presence and provide business support to transport companies also affected by the pandemic and Brexit.
Support is available to 100 high street retail, hospitality and leisure businesses. Aspects of the programme are also open to businesses in the transport supply chain.
If your business is located within the Derby City Council area you may be entitled to the following fully-funded support:
- Dedicated Business Resilience Adviser support:
- An adviser with specific digital or business support skills to work alongside you and help develop your business
- A review of your current marketing and social media activities, and support on recommended actions.
- Social media support such as setting up a Google listing and, where needed, signing up to your first social media account.
- One year’s membership of East Midlands Chamber, including business protection services in HR, Health and Safety, Tax and Legal issues, as well as discounts on Member products and services.
- Regular events and webinars to increase your digital know-how.
Benefits to your business
The Derby Business Resilience Programme offers the following benefits to your business:
- Increase in profile and an online shop window – attracting local residents, as well as visitors researching their trip online.
- Increased footfall to your door and to your website.
- Collaborate with and support like-minded local businesses.
To qualify for support, business owners must meet the following criteria:
- Run independent micro or small businesses based within the Derby City Council area.
- Evidence of the adverse impact of COVID-19 on trade
Find out more
For an informal chat about the project, please contact us on 0330 053 8639 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, to submit your application, please complete the form below: