Chamber Health & Safety
No one disputes the importance of good health and safety regulations in the workplace; safety of workers is of paramount importance.
As a Chamber member you have free access to our essential and comprehensive Chamber Health and Safety service.
The Chamber’s Health and Safety service is one part of unlimited access to five business advice lines and over 600 free business documents, plus £1m of excess free insurance – all included in your membership.
The Chamber Health & Safety service includes:
- Advice line - unlimited access* to experienced health and safety specialist advisers, available during office hours.
The advice lines are here to help you, and not just if you have a serious problem or issue. They can help with any questions you may have, whether positive or negative.
- Website - over 200 free downloadable health and safety documents, including a comprehensive document library, which includes documents such as:
- Getting started in H&S
- Developing a H&S policy
- First aid and RIDDOR
- Risk assessments and audits
- Fire safety
- Manual handling and lifting
- Working at heights
- Workplace equipment and vehicles
- The working environment
- Vulnerable groups
- Food safety
- Physical and psychological hazards
- Construction and CDM regulations
- Chemical substance and biological hazards
- Insurance - cover to help you defend health and safety prosecutions. Up to £100,000 per claim and £1m in the annual aggregate.
* Unlimited access is subject to a fair use policy.
For more information and to utilise this service, please call the Chamber's membership team in the first instance, on 0333 320 0333 - option 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.