Included in your Chamber membership, you have access to employment law and human resource advice from HR specialists Quest.
HR support and advice is available when you need it 24/7 and you have unlimited access to qualified specialists on any employment law or HR issue.
You don’t have to book a call, you just pick up the phone and call when you need help and you will receive friendly, down to earth and practical advice to help you every step of the way. For instance:
- Is one of your employees constantly absent?
- Do you have a discipline issue?
- Have you a redundancy problem?
- Are you concerned about bringing people back from furlough?
Before you make any big decisions on topics such as these, you can get peace of mind by calling the advice line and speaking to an expert.
For more information on the Quest services bundle, please download the handbook.
Included in the Chamber HR service, you also have access to a practical and easy-to-follow online reference manual in employment law and human resource.
The website has a bank of more than 750 documents which can be downloaded, edited, saved in your own filing system under the “My Account” setting.
- Do you need a Contract of Employment template?
- Do you need policies to add to your Employee Handbook?
- Do you need to know how to deal with a disciplinary?
To be redirected to the login page for the library, please click here.
You will need a login to access the documents which you receive with your Chamber membership. If you do not have your details, please contact the membership team on 0333 320 0333 (option 1) or email@example.com.