Chamber Tax and VAT
Included in your Chamber membership, you have access to our essential and comprehensive Chamber Tax and VAT service.
Brought to you by Quest, Chamber Tax and VAT is part of a bundle which includes four business advice lines, over 750 free business documents and £1m of excess free insurance –included in your membership to protect you as an employer.
Unlimited access to experienced tax and VAT advisers, available during office hours.
The advice lines are here to help, and not just if you have a serious problem or issue. They can help with any questions you may have, whether positive or negative.
These are the kind of subjects the advisers can help with:
- Treatment of benefits in kind
- Corporation tax calculations
- Liabilities to capital gains taxTax and VAT
- Property income and expenses
- Residency status
- Remittance based on foreign income
- Stamp duty land tax liabilities
- Travel and subsistence costs
- Inheritance tax and estates
- HMRC enquiries/investigations
- VAT registration
- EU reverse charge mechanism
- Place of supply rules
- Partial exemption
- VAT on land and property
- VAT rates on output services
- Recovery of foreign VAT
Up to £100,000 per claim and £1m in the annual aggregate cover to deal with a full HMRC enquiry, aspect enquiries, PAYE disputes and VAT disputes.
For more information and to utilise this service, please contact the Chamber's membership team by calling 0333 320 0333 (option 1) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.