The Chamber is seeking to secure a solution for the Fire Systems, Fire Extinguisher, and Emergency Lighting Maintenance at the Friar’s Mill and Leicester Food Park sites.
The maintenance solution required must be inobtrusive and able to accommodate changing staff and tenant business requirements, so far as legislation allows. The proposal is to incorporate the following features as standard:
• Six monthly maintenance visits to both sites to maintain alarm systems and emergency lighting, to be included in the contract.
• Annual visits to test fire extinguishers
• Repairs to defective equipment within three working days, where reasonably practicable.
• Maintenance and repairs that are tailored to any legislative changes.
• Fixed fee for duration of agreement.
• Access to an account manager and/or customer support line during office hours.
• Dates and times of any visits to either site must be expressly agreed with the Workspace Manager or nominated deputy at least five days in advance.
• Installation and monitoring of Red Care GSMs for duration of contract.
Submitting your proposal
Email a copy of your proposal, completed Standard Details Questionnaire and any supplementary information to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Tender – Fire Systems Tender 2023’. Tenders submitted after the stipulated time and date will be rejected.
All proposals must be submitted by 7 June at 12pm
For more details please see the full tender document here.
A standard details questionnaire is available here.