THE LATEST UPDATES
It includes the latest news and thought leadership articles from Chamber members, updates and reaction to key policy announcements from the Chamber, advice features from a range of sectors and case studies from business support programmes.
Each issue comprises an exclusive big interview with a business leader, a focus feature related to the edition’s theme, and regular sections for politics, international trade and sustainable business.
THEMES IN 2024
Members may wish to use these as inspiration for articles. We will use these across various sections such as member news, appointments, Sustainable East Midlands, and our business support pages for digital & technology, legal, finance, skills and information.
– February: Generation Next
– March: Manufacturing and trade
– April: Devolution and East Midlands politics
– May: Space sector (TBC)
– June: People and skills
– July/August: General Election countdown (TBC)
– September: Environmental, social and governance (ESG)
– October: Enterprising Women
– November: Energy industry
– December/January: Creative industries
interested in booking a space?