When importing or exporting, the right paperwork is crucial. Not getting this right can increase risks, lead to possible delays, incur additional costs or even stop a deal from being completed.
However, the Chamber transforms this potentially confusing and complicated element of international trade into a smooth process, with our export docs service, advice and expertise trusted and utilised throughout the year by businesses of all sizes – with around 22,000 export documents issued each year for clients, accompanying over £500m worth of goods.
Types of documentation services provided by the Chamber include:
- EC and Arab British Certificates of Origin
- Movement certificates to gain preferential duty rates in selected countries; these are EUR1 and ATR documents
- ATA Carnet for temporary exports of exhibition equipment and commercial samples to save of costly import duties in selected countries
- Letters of Credit service from checking to full presentation avoiding costly delays when getting paid
- International Import Certificates
For more information on the Chamber’s documentation advice – included related training courses and events - call the International team on 0333 320 0333 (option 4) or email email@example.com.