IInward Processing and Outward Processing (Relief are Customs Special procedures provide your business a great opportunity to avoid the cost of additional import duties by allowing you to process or repair your goods and suspend and get full relief from import duty. They may also be able to assist your customers and suppliers in the EU save money and avoid the cost of the “double hit” of having to pay both UK and EU duties.
Workshop Programme in Detail
• How both Inward and Outward Processing works
• Types of authorisation
• The application procedure
• Importing goods under Inward Processing
• Discharging goods under Inward Processing
• What is Equivalence?
• What is Prior exportation?
• Transfer of Rights and Obligations (TORO)
• Bills of Discharge
• Exporting and re-importing goods under Outward Processing
• How to calculate duty for Outward Processing
• Record keeping
Delegates will understand what is available to mitigate the additional import duty costs brought about by the changes following the UKs exit from the EU Customs Union.
The reliefs on offer can be put in place by you as a UK business and by your supplier or customer in the EU for maximum relief from import duties
book your place
Please complete with delegate details, we can only accept one delegate booking per form. If you wish to book multiple delegates, please email email@example.com or complete a form for each delegate.