The ability to communicate in a clear, concise and concrete way in front of an audience is the key skill anyone who is required to speak publicly.
This is a highly practical course that uses exercises and personal feedback to ensure delegates can confidently plan, prepare and deliver effective and memorable presentations.
Course programme in detail
By the end of the course, delegates will:
• Understand when presentations can be beneficial, and what makes a presentation engaging and effective.
• Select appropriate materials to meet the needs of the audience.
• Plan and prepare all aspects of a presentation, including the messages, order, timing and venue.
• Recognise the pros and cons of different delivery styles and materials, and select the appropriate approach for different audiences.
• Convey information via a presentation, managing nerves and remaining in control.
This course is being delivered in collaboration with our training partner, Challenge Consulting and will be held at their purpose-built training and conference centre in Nottinghamshire and is limited to a maximum of 12 delegates.
This is for any manager or staff member who needs to prepare and deliver presentations to different audiences. It is designed for those who are relatively new to presenting or lack confidence in preparing and delivering presentations.
book your place
Please complete with delegate details, we can only accept one delegate booking per form. If you wish to book multiple delegates, please email email@example.com or complete a form for each delegate.