Digital Upscaler - Is my business eligible?
Once you are signed up to the project you can access:
- Account management and brokerage – ongoing and dedicated digital technology adviser expertise, to support the implementation of your scale-up plans.
- Diagnostic and consultancy support – fully-funded support delivered by an impartial Digital Technology Adviser who will help your business define and scope the technology project prior to procuring the solution.
- Strategic leaders digital programme – invitation-only practical workshops covering topics designed to build a long-term digital strategy, share relevant insights and discuss the implications in a business context that can be practically applied to your business.
- Technology forum – exclusive access to our Technology Forum, which will provide a platform to showcase and demonstrate the latest advanced technology solutions and will facilitate peer-to-peer learning and the sharing of best practice.
- Capital technology grants – a grant programme to part-fund the adoption of new industrial digital technologies for the first time, or address business productivity challenges.
What time and resource will I need to commit?
There is no cost to access support through this project, however, we do ask you can commit dedicated time and staff resources to fully benefit from this funded programme:
- 1-2 hours for the diagnostic review (required)
- On-going support meetings with your Digital Upscaler adviser
- Time to attend strategic leaders workshops where appropriate
- Time to participate in the technology forum
- Time to dedicate to consultancy support