Are you a high growth business looking to invest in new technologies to propel your business? Is your business facing barriers to growth due to a lack of understanding of new technologies? If so then the Digital Upscaler project is perfect for you.
The Digital Upscaler is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and delivered by East Midlands Chamber (Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire). It aims to support ambitious high growth businesses across Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire by providing them with the knowledge, investment and capacity to scale-up through embracing new technologies.
The project support consists of:
- Intensive one-to-one digital adviser support
- Funded diagnostic consultancy and support to implement new technology
- Digital strategy programme and Technology Forums
- Capital technology grants of between £10,000 - £50,000
Is my business eligible?
The project is available to SMEs that have experienced barriers to growth through lack of finance, staff resources or expertise in new technologies, or if you are a business already embracing digital technologies and want to take the next step to scale-up.
To be eligible to access support your business must demonstrate one or more of the following criteria:
- Scale-up businesses - Businesses will be delivering 20% annual growth (Headcount or Sales) and forecasting continued growth, markets served will be fast-growing. Opportunities to exploit/develop IP and innovation through technology should be identified.
- Potential scale-up businesses - Businesses will be delivering 20% annual growth (Headcount or Sales) serving established markets. They will need to demonstrate their ability to invest in a digital/ technology growth plan and have the team infrastructure to support their plans.
- Ambitious businesses - Businesses must have been trading for 12 months or more. Should be employing 5 staff (including directors) or have a growth plan to do so within 12 months. We expect businesses will be reporting sales of £100,000 or more and be forecasting 20% annual growth in their next financial year (Headcount or Sales).
There is no cost to access support, however, we do ask that you can commit dedicated time and staff resources to fully benefit from this funded project.
How to apply
You will need to complete this brief questionnaire so we can assess if you are eligible to access support.
Our Digital Technology Adviser will contact you for an informal discussion and review if your business is suitable for this project. If your business is a good fit you will be invited to complete the Project SME Enrolment Form.
Once this has been verified and approved, our Digital Technology Advisers will then undertake a diagnostic review of your business and work with you to produce an action plan.
To find out if your business can take advantage of the Digital Upscaler Project please complete and return our questionnaire or contact us for a no-obligation discovery call:
T: 0330 053 8639
|Learn more about the Digital Upscaler Team||Read our latest articles and news||See the latest dates and join the next Technology Forum|