Are you a high growth business looking to invest in new technologies to propel your business? Is your business facing barriers to growth due to a lack of understanding of new technologies? If so then the Digital Upscaler project is perfect for you.
The Digital Upscaler is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and delivered by East Midlands Chamber (Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire). It aims to support ambitious high growth businesses across Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire by providing them with the knowledge, investment and capacity to scale-up through embracing new technologies.
The project support consists of:
- Intensive one-to-one digital adviser support
- Capital technology grants of between £10,000 - £50,000
- Funded diagnostic consultancy and support to implement new technology
- Digital strategy programme and Technology Forums
Is my business eligible?
The project is available to SMEs that have experienced barriers to growth through lack of finance, staff resources or expertise in new technologies, or if you are a business already embracing digital technologies and want to take the next step to scale-up.
To be eligible to this project your business must also meet the following criteria:
- Scale-up businesses - at least ten people at the outset, turnover exceeding £1m-15m and annual growth of 20%+ in turnover or employment for the past three years.
- Potential scale-up businesses - at least ten people, a turnover of £1m-15m and that have achieved some of the scale-up criteria, such as annual growth of 10%+ for the past three years or 20%+ for the past two years.
- Ambitious businesses - businesses that can demonstrate their potential to scale up along with partial scale-up characteristics, such as growing rapidly, but with fewer than ten staff and at least £250k turnover.
There is no cost to access support, however, we do ask that you can commit dedicated time and staff resources to fully benefit from this funded project.
How to apply
You will need to complete this brief questionnaire so we can assess if you are eligible to access support.
Our Digital Technology Adviser will contact you for an informal discussion and review if your business is suitable for this project. If your business is a good fit you will be invited to complete the Project SME Enrolment Form.
Once this has been verified and approved, our Digital Technology Advisers will then undertake a diagnostic review of your business and work with you to produce an action plan.
To find out if your business can take advantage of the Digital Upscaler Project please complete and return our questionnaire or contact us for a no-obligation discovery call:
T: 0330 053 8639
|Learn more about the Digital Upscaler Team||Read our latest articles and news||Join us at our next awareness webinar to learn about the project, the support it provides and how to sign up|