Support for Individuals
Supporting you to achieve your life goals
The Chamber offers a tailored range of support, which can include:
- Confidential advice and guidance service tailored to your needs
- Professional CV and cover letter support
- Individual financial planning and budgeting advice
- Basic skills, digital skills and functional English
- Self Employment Support
- Mastering your mindset through Health and Wellbeing management and coaching
- Work Experience and work trials
- Access to vacancies, apprenticeships and employers
- Ongoing in work support
For more information, please speak to our friendly and supportive Employment Services Team on 0333 320 0333 (option 6) or email email@example.com.
Better Working Futures
Better Working Futures is a seven-year Welfare to Work programme commissioned by the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP), which started in Spring 2018.
The Chamber, working in collaboration with Reed in Partnership, aims to support people who face additional barriers into work, such as those who are disabled, in receipt of health-related benefits or are long-term unemployed. Better Working Futures aims to bring together jobseekers, support services and employers in Nottingham, Mansfield, Ashfield and the High Peak to provide greater opportunities for those looking for work.
Way2Work is a three year project part-funded by the European Social Fund, that started in March 2020 and will support unemployed people who face multiple barriers to work. The project will specifically help people without basic maths and language skills, single adult families, people from BAME communities, the over 50s, and people with disabilities or health conditions which have a long-term and significant impact on their daily lives, across Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire.